Chrome: Many myths surround the process of chrome plating. The majority of sellers out there have incorrect information and have not researched the process of chrome plating or spent time in plating facilities as OE Wheel Distributors has. We believe in research. Triple dipped or triple plated chroming is simply not the true process. The correct process lies within the preparation of the wheel prior to the plating. The first layer of plating is copper, which adheres to the wheel and creates a smooth foundation. The second layer is nickel, which provides the hardness or durability to the finish. The final layer is chrome, which creates the cosmetic finish. Just as important as this process is how long the wheel is left in the plating tank and how often the plating solution is replaced.
DOES NOT FIT vehicles equipped with upgraded or performance brakes such as Brembo.
FITS: Chrysler Aspen 2007-09. Dodge RAM 1500 2002-11. Dodge Dakota 2005-11. Dodge Durango 2004-09. RAM 1500 2011-14. Fitment guaranteed for stock equipped vehicles only.
- Aftermarket product, not original equipment
- Lifetime structural, one year face finish warranty
- Center cap included, factory center cap will interchange.
- Does not include lug nuts or bolts
- Guaranteed fitment provided for stock vehicles only. Use Amazon Part Finder Tool located above to verify fitment. Click "See more product details" for additional important information.